Aqua Invasion V1.0.0 Demo

Started by
8 comments, last by CrystalParadigm 19 years, 8 months ago
Crystal Paradigm now has a free trial version of Aqua Invasion V1.0.0. For anyone who is interested, please e-mail me at: crystalparadigm@yahoo.com And I will send you a copy of the free trial version. :D Any comments or constructive criticism are always greatly appreciated. Thanks! James R. DiGiovanna (dba Crystal Paradigm)
Advertisement
Doesn't anybody at least want to try it?

James R. DiGiovanna (dba Crystal Paradigm)
Try putting it on a website. People are lazy. [wink]
Not giving is not stealing.
Okay, let's try this one more time.

http://www.geocities.com/crystalparadigm/

AquaLite is the demo version of Aqua Invasion V1.0.0 described in a different thread. It should be able to be downloaded at the above address. :D

Because geocities likes to choke on bandwidth.

(Also, as was said, people are lazy... hyperlinks sell things here.)

I like it. It's got a pretty polished feel, and the animations are pretty well done. Good work.
If a plant cannot live according to its nature, it dies; so a man.
You have no idea how grateful I am to you for the link, Woodsman! A million thank yous!

Ditto what woodsman said. (About the game and about people being lazy [wink])
Quote:Original post by CrystalParadigm
You have no idea how grateful I am to you for the link, Woodsman! A million thank yous!

My pleasure. If you ever release an update or such I'll be happy to mirror it again. I have plenty of unused space and bandwidth.
If a plant cannot live according to its nature, it dies; so a man.
You should post a description of the game, some screenshots perhaps. They'll attract people aswell.

Toolmaker

Thanks for the comments! Any suggestions are always appreciated also. Geocities already changed the download link... but I will try to update it as often as I get the chance. Fair warning... the trial version self-destructs, so view the entire title sequence or preserve the zip file before playing. As for a description, my eBay listing has the entire description and a screenshot here. :D Thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement