[web] Blue or Green?

Started by
5 comments, last by nmi 19 years, 8 months ago
I'm beginning to finish up my new layout but I need some opinions on it. I have two different style sheets which displays the page with either a blue or green theme. Clicky Opinions and suggestions are gladly welcomed.
Advertisement
Green. Blue is too bright.
Not giving is not stealing.
I'd go with the blue, mostly since I dont care too much for green. The colors for each need to be toned down though.
I perfer blue over green; but your green is a lot kinder on the eyes than your blue.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

If you go blue, the blue will need softening. It's a bit harsh on the eyes.
They are both kinda bright, but I would go with blue if you tone it down some.

I think that red may look better than both of them.

But Dude, your website is awesome! Did you create all that yourself? If so did you use a text editor or something like dreamweaver? Anyway, keep up the good work! :)
_______________________________________________________________________________________He's a real no where man, sitting in his no where land, making all his no where plans for nobody...
The design is nice in green and in blue.

However, the text in white should be on a darker background, whereas the text in black should have a lighter one. Maybe you can also try using bold font for the text, if it makes it more readable.

Also the overall contrast of the page should not be that big, or it is like a punch in the face if someone opens the page...

Hope that helps.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement