Changing to Fullscreen problem

Started by
0 comments, last by felisandria 19 years, 7 months ago
I am temporarily using DevC++. I have some windows code here that seems correct in changing to fullscreen: DEVMODE devMode; memset(&devMode, 0, sizeof(DEVMODE)); devMode.dmSize = sizeof(DEVMODE); devMode.dmBitsPerPel = 32; devMode.dmPelsWidth = windowWidth; devMode.dmPelsHeight= windowHeight; devMode.dmFields = DM_PELSWIDTH | DM_PELSHEIGHT | DM_BITSPERPEL; if(ChangeDisplaySettings(&devMode, CDS_FULLSCREEN) != DISP_CHANGE_SUCCESSFUL) fullscreen = 0; Obviously I have fullscreen and windowWidth and windowHeight previously defined... but the peculiar thing is that when I compile, my compiler returns this error: 'CDS_FULLSCREEN' undeclared (first use in function) I checked MSDN and it appears I'm using the ChangeDisplaySettings() method correctly.. Does anyone see a problem?
Advertisement
Reference <a href="http://nehe.gamedev.net/data/lessons/lesson.asp?lesson=32>here for workaround. It's not defined in some compilers.

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement