Acoustica's Animal Planet (56k watch your step)

Started by
15 comments, last by benjamin bunny 19 years, 7 months ago
Well hey there everyone! I'm back from San Diego and have quite a huge (100+) photo collection of my trips to the San Diego Zoo and Sea World. I'm not going to put all 100+ up here as I don't want to break the forums, but I wanted to share some of the more interesting, and cool ones. So were we go! Welcome to Acoustica's Animal Planet, no animals were hurt in the making of this photo collection, 56k users beware: We begin our adventure with a trip to Sea World where many adventurous young sea lions and seals were eager for my attention, some posing for glamour shots it seems: lion03 Others were just looking for a bite to eat: lion04 And some were just looking: lion02 The walrus too seemed interested in my camera, or at least my reflection: walrus02 A beluga whale passed by, seeing what all the commotion was: whale03 Luckily it was just a fish: fish01 Before I left for the zoo, I said goodbye to the manatees: whale01 Arriving at the zoo, the animals must have known a guy with a camera was coming because they sure put on their best faces: monkey04 Even the babies were looking forward to the camera, coming out from their homes to get snapped: giraffe01 Perhaps some of the animals didn't get the message that I was coming, and slept through my visit: jaguar01 I was surprised to run into Dave at the zoo, he looks a lot more intimidating in person: rhino01 And as luck would have it, pan narrans was there as well, but the long day must have gotten to him, as he was sleeping when I found him: monkey05 I'm not sure this little guy was ready for his picture: turtle01 But this little turtle was: turtle03 A family of pandas were a bit tuckered out and hungry, but made good for the camera regardless: panda01 panda03 panda02 Proof that orangutan prefer Washington Apples over the leading brand: monkey02 I'm beginning to see a trend with sleeping animals: bear02 But not with reptiles, they seem to love my camera: snake01 This guy was just too cute not to show you all: hippo01 And finally, the strangest animal of all, a human pretending to be a bush: girl01 Well folks, hope you enjoyed this little adventure into the animal kingdom, I know I did! [smile]
Advertisement
Heh... those are some pretty good pictures there, Acoustica. Not just the quality (which is excellent!) but the composition also.

Awesome pics, brought a smile to me... must go down to San Diego again sometime soon.
I have never been to San Diago, but now I know that I must go! Those were awesome pics! I didn't know that you could see so many interesting animals in one day.

Keep up the good work! [smile]
_______________________________________________________________________________________He's a real no where man, sitting in his no where land, making all his no where plans for nobody...
Awesome. I've been to the San Diego zoo twice, once when I was about 2, and the last time when I was about 16. It's mucho fun :).
Man, pan narrans has got some big.... uhh... feet. Heheh.
- T. Wade Murphy
And you got my best side too!
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone
Thanks for the compliments everyone, it was great fun down there, I enjoyed the animals more than the relatives! I'm surprised some of the pics turned out that good. I was using my aunt's Canon 3.2MP and didn't expect much of quality, but I guess the camera gods were with me that day! [smile] I have quite a few more if anyone is interested just let me know and I'll put more up.
*holds mommy's hand*

Mommy? What are those two monkey's doing? The girl looks like she's being hurt.
I eat heart attacks
Those aquatic images are especially beautious.

I love zoos alot. In Fort Wayne, IN (where I'm from) we have a decent zoo there and I've been to the Indianapolis zoo and the Chicago aquarium many times.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
The turtle with orange markings and the snake with the leafy scales are the best ones. [cool]

Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement