Java Physics Engine For Sale

Started by
-1 comments, last by bpj1138 19 years, 8 months ago
Hello friends, I'm happy to announce the release of "Verlet Well", a 2D RBD engine for Java 2 SE. Please send e-mail to bpj1138@yahoo.com if you're interested in purchasing the engine. http://www.geocities.com/bpj1138/VerletWell.html The engine comes as source code to the applet above. You'll have to modify the code to suit your needs, but the basic framework is there. As you can see the engine is capable of handling resting contact which is one of the strengths of the Verlet integrator. In addition to that it can handle hinges and other constraints without much programming effort. Incredibly, the entire source code to the applet is only 776 lines long which includes applet initialization, graphics, user input, threading and other support structures. The physics code is only about two pages long. Finally, take a look at your CPU usage while running the applet, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Thank you for considering "Verlet Well" as your physics engine, and I wish you all happy hacking. --Bart
--bart

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement