Sign in to follow this  

[web] HTML Form to PDF???

This topic is 4857 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Is it possible that a web-based form on submission be converted to a PDF document?? .. On googling, I found some softwares which could such a thing but I needed to use some server-side technology which could process the form and then convert the web-form to a pdf document .. any clues/hints please?

Sorry for being so vague in my first post.

1. Can this conversion actually be done by using Scripting languages (javascript, VBscript) ?

2. I actually found some free PHP scripts (fpdf, HTML_toPDF etc) which could convert HTML to PDF. I hope these would solve the purpose but please do let me know if you have any other better free scripts like these.

AFAIK it can't be done in soley ASP scripting languages without a server side component. Most components to do this need installing on the host server and are quite expensive.

I'm not totally up on my PHP, but if you have found one and can get it working, why don't you try it out? Again, it all depends on the server you're using.

This topic is 4857 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.