Sign in to follow this  

What is power render?

This topic is 4856 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Quote:
Original post by Sneftel
Hmm, I have no idea! None whatsoever! How tragic, to live in an age where questions such as "what is XYZ" cannot be answered in two seconds by using some sort of automated information catalouging and retrieval system! Something like a... "searching engine". Oh well. Perhaps in the future!

is it just me or is Sneftel becoming more and more like Oluesyi every day? i guess this is part of the "all moderators will act similarly" campaign... :)

but also: [google]

-me

Quote:
Original post by Palidine
is it just me or is Sneftel becoming more and more like Oluesyi every day?
Quite possible. [grin] One of the ways I've changed since becoming a moderator is that I spend a lot of time looking at people's posting histories, determining what sort of a poster they are. So when things like this come up and I see that for that poster it's far from being an anomaly, I tend to react with less equivocality than when I didn't really have to care.

Quote:
Original post by Palidine
is it just me or is Sneftel becoming more and more like Oluesyi every day? i guess this is part of the "all moderators will act similarly" campaign... :)

I'm enjoying it though..

Not to mention that our very own PowerRender API forum FAQ sufficiently explains the PowerRender API.

Sign in to follow this