Sign in to follow this  

Try my game

This topic is 4859 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I wanted to learn the Novodex SDK (http://novodex.com) so I made a little demo game. I describe it here: http://www.brandonfurtwangler.com/index.php?p=32 The source is included, so everyone else can learn Novodex. It's a great physics sdk.

i just updated the link on my webpage. the new version fixes a few bugs, adds single player mode with ai, and gets rid of the dependency on .net framework 1.1

let me know what you think of it.

I enjoyed a lot! I will let it in my hard disk and try it with a friend.

I would desire that when goals are scored, the game stopped and started again.

Nice playability, simple but yet attractive graphics (I think is the color scheme, well chosen). Maybe the particle system is a bit boring after some time.

I think is a great job. You're in it.

glad to hear someone downloaded it. i want to eventually make a similar but more complicated game, so i'll take your ideas into consideration. This was really just a tech demo for my resume and learning purposes.

Anyone else play it?

Very good!!!!
when the computer is winning practices a very good italian(soccer) game, DEFENSE!!!
Make a countdown at the beginning of the match

I agree there should be a countdown. next update will have it.

nice specs Kamikaze15. pongy isn't exactly taxing on the system. maybe i'll track down some artist on campus and spruse up the graphics this semester.

This topic is 4859 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.