Looking for PURE C++ newbs to learn together

Started by
33 comments, last by kelcharge 19 years, 7 months ago
If you ever need help with C++ quick, there are a few places you can do. Theres this place right here! You can hop into the chat room; theres always people in there who know what their about. Or you can just IM me. My AIM name is right there in my profile, I think. I wouldn't recommend myself to myself, but I should be good enough for you, atleast for now.
Advertisement
well i would like to learn with a group so i am in if its all right
kelcharge21 is my aim
True God of the TribunalKelchargeMy SiteMy Ugly Forums
So far.. there is 3 of us.. well that I know of.. Can you guys try to get msn? Then PM me your msn.. Ill add you
Hi I started with C++ about a week ago and just started taking a class at school. I'll join up if you dont mind.

AIM- STGBen0
ICQ- 331128168
MSN- stgben88@hotmail.com
www.blackthorncentral.net
racy1@hotmail.com

i just started c++ i have a basic understanding of variables strucs, strings etc i hope to learn more stuff to be able to go into the game industry so if you want any help or can give help theres my address
Here are some Links to help you guys out:

Google [The Best Search Engine]
Cplusplus.com<a/>
cprogramming.com
cpp-home.com

Exaflop
VGA Programming [Real Cool, Mode13h graphics programming]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[AirBash.com]
Just curious but why C++? I started with it and now i really don't know why I did. If you already know the theory behind programming etc, and you know what your doing, you can skip reading my post :P.
Also, are you a student with alot of free time on your hands? I'm just saying this because if i were to go back in time, i would either start with a book like "Programming from the ground up", which starts out with assembly(makes it easy), and explains the fundamental concepts of computing. Or i would start with a higher level language and work my way down(like Python for example, which introduces the programming concepts gently), starting with C++ would just seem to me like starting in the middle :P, and is not really the approach i'd personally use, but hey, each have their own ways of learning i suppose :).
i dont have a clue about game programmin but i would love it if u could help me with the basics. wat compiler have you got? i really need help.
There are a couple of good free compilers on the net.Here's a list

DJGPP
Borland C++
Dev Bloodshed C++
VisualC++ Toolkit 2003
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[AirBash.com]

okay I got msn to work my msn is syoungcliss@yahoo.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement