Sign in to follow this  

What about the music?

This topic is 4855 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Alright guys, let's admit it, we're not Nobuo Uetmatsu alright, so what do we do? I sure as hell don't have my own orchestra waiting to perform for me, but I still need music in my game. What am I aloud to use? Where can I get it? What are the copyrights on songs?

There are programs at your disposal with which you can create midi's and such. Look for a demo for Sibelius or Finale. Note Worthy Composer is another program, a bit old but it was my first. Search google for midi composers and I'm sure you'll get quite the list.

I tend to this tool. You can do a lot with it, other than that, you might want to take a look at this list. In their link list you'll also find some sites with music you can use...
If your game development is far enough, you might even post on the help wanted forum here, there are some great artists around, who might help you out :)

This topic is 4855 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.