Sign in to follow this  

problem on WM_DRAWITEM

This topic is 4857 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, i create a program plugin program that plugin some feature to yahoo messenger (even i try to create a plugin to other application i get the same problem), but the menu that i append seem having some drawing position problem, so i decide to make a owner draw menu item, but the problem is that : i have a callback function HRESULT WINAPI callbackProc(HWND hWnd,UINT uMsg,WPARAM wParam,LPARAM lParam) hook to the yahoo messenger, other notify message like WM_COMMAND/LBN_SELCHANGE.... is work fine, im using AppendMenu with MF_OWNERDRAW, but when the callback function get WM_DRAWITEM, i just ise lParam to get the data : LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT lpDrawItem = (LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT) lParam; the data inside lpDrawItem is wrong, most of the time i get negative value like : -868854540 any idea? please help thanks

This topic is 4857 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.