Computer Music

Started by
9 comments, last by dodecahedron 19 years, 7 months ago
How many of you here make your music on the computer. If yes, what program do you use? I have Fruity Loops Studio Producer Edition and Finale 2003. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cangor Blue Blaze Games, LLC. BlueBlazeGames@hotmail.com No website as of yet. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advertisement
Well, I do! I use Finale 2000.
I know my English sucks, so please I only ask for some patience. :)
I use Modplug Tracker and now I'm starting to use Renoise.
PPH
Finale and Cubase SX primarily.
I do. I use Cubase SX 2, Acid Pro 4, and SoundForge 6 (for editing).
Anthony Rufrano
RealityFactory 2 Programmer
I make music using my computer only, start to finish (of course, I have a MIDI controller though). FLStudio 4 is my sequencer of choice.
http://www.zirconstudios.com/ - original music for video games, film, and TV.
I do, using a range of software.

Sibelius 2 for producing sheet-music, or for midi if I'm having trouble with songs occasionally and want to see the notes as sheet-music (seems to help me sometimes).

The freeware Modplug Tracker as a sequencer, or alternatively FLStudio, which I purchased after some experience with modplug tracker. I still occasionally use Modplug as well, but more often stick to FLStudio.

For sample editing I use Soundforge 4, which although getting out of date, still does the job (ok, so maybe I cant really afford to buy a never version atm).

- Jason Astle-Adams

Kazgoroth, your name rings a bell. Have you been active in the tracking scene? Have you submitted tracks, for exampl, to CTGMusic or Modplug Central?
PPH
:)
I think I may have submitted some to modplug central a few years back. I've also contributed music to a few mod/game projects.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement