Magic Tetris 3D = Magic Eye game

Started by
12 comments, last by red_sodium 19 years, 7 months ago
Quote:Original post by FieroAddict
I always see those things backwards.... everythig goes away from me instead of popping out.

You're probably crossing your eyes instead of widening them (or vicea versa, if they're meant for the other way). It took me awhile to develop the ability to do so... you start with looking "beyond" the picture, or trying to.

Unfortunately, I can't yet focus on the game - the entire row image changing is too distracting for my eyes to maintain focus.
Advertisement
Took me like five games before I could see the pieces. Then played for a bit before my eyes got tired. Only got to level 2 with a score of 1560. Interesting game.

Edit - ohh... Just noticed the pause feature, makes it easier to focus before starting. :)
Great link Nairb! I'm collecting all these and I will eventually create a new page on my website for all the Magic Eye games on the Net.

Vampyre_Dark, I agree about the colors. I made a second version in silver/white. It's in French though (translated it for my friends). More choices to come. Each image has only 2 colors. I think I'll make a green one... I didn't bother to test in another browser than IE6 since all my friends use it.
MOD

The known record is 6300 by Christian Ankerstjerne:
I must've spent over an hour of my life in total trying to make these things work, and I'm still no better off. I do as they say and look beyond the picture, trying different focuses and different lengths from the screen. What is wrong with me!? :(
"Learn as though you would never be able to master it,
hold it as though you would be in fear of losing it" - Confucius

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement