Feedback Wanted - Projects Welcome, Thanks!

Started by
2 comments, last by Pix 19 years, 7 months ago
I would like to receive some feedback from people in the game development community about my music. So, if you have the time to listen please post your thoughts! I've posted my website URL, plus direct links to the tracks I would like people to listen to most of all. Current Music List Immortalised Astral City Dusk or Dawn IntelliDance Is This Electronic? Mythical Ruins Terraformation The Process Thought of Memory Any projects that need music are very welcome to use it (please contact me so I know). I'll have a few more finished soon if anyone is interested - but as I say, would really appreciate some game-fans feedback. Thanks.... [Edited by - Pix on September 2, 2004 2:54:11 AM]
Advertisement
what's the link, son? ;)
"Game Programming" in an of itself does not exist. We learn to program and then use that knowledge to make games.
nm, found it in your profile :)
"Game Programming" in an of itself does not exist. We learn to program and then use that knowledge to make games.
Wow thanks for the quick reply!

I actually realised right after clicking the submit button that I had neither specified tracks, nor a URL, so I was editing it even as you posted! :)

Sorry about that Instruo - bit dozy today! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement