Tutor?

Started by
4 comments, last by MichaelT 19 years, 7 months ago
Does anybody know where I can find a free C++ tutor online? I've tried using books, but I think it would be better if an actual person taught me. Thanks, ~Dakar
Advertisement
Getting a personal tutor is quite expensive, and a big time investment for someone else. You'd be better off getting someone you know to help you.
Quote:Original post by Drakkcon
Getting a personal tutor is quite expensive, and a big time investment for someone else. You'd be better off getting someone you know to help you.

Thats part of the problem. Everybody I know who does programming either is doing flash or visual basic.
That is wrong with visual basic. If you are just learning to program the language that you start with does not really matter.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.
Quote:Original post by OrthoDiablo
That is wrong with visual basic. If you are just learning to program the language that you start with does not really matter.

There's nothing wrong with it. Actually, I tried to do VB for a little while, but I enjoy c++ more.
Quote:Original post by Dakar
Does anybody know where I can find a free C++ tutor online? I've tried using books, but I think it would be better if an actual person taught me.

Thanks,

~Dakar

Seems you are a kinetic learner (meaning someone who learns best by doing things hands on) I suggest you go to www.gametutorials.com and do those tutorials hands on. Then fiddle about with them until you feel certain about every aspect of those lines in the tutorial before you proceed to the next tutorial. Do them in order, don't skip, very important for a kinetic learner. You might feel restless but go have a cup of tea or something when that happens then get back into it.

Good luck
No no no no! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement