• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Ranthalion

SAPI LoadCmdFromFile question

This topic is 5215 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm using the Microsoft Speech SDK for a voice command project with VC.NET. When my program starts up it should load a grammar file during initialization. Now, I thought I understood very well what I was doing here, but for some reason, I can't get it to work. When I make the call to LoadCmdFromFile, it always returns E_INVALIDARG, which means "FileName is invalid or bad. Alternatively, Options is neither SPLO_STATIC nor SPLO_DYNAMIC" I'm calling it like this: g_Grammar->LoadCmdFromFile(L"mygrammar.xml",SPLO_DYNAMIC); I know the file exists because I have created it and put in the project directory and the debug directory. I have even tried putting the entire pathname, "C:\\project\\mygrammar.xml" in the function call, but I always get the same error when I try to run the program. Any ideas on what is causing this, or how I can get it to work? Thanks Ranthalion

Advertisement
Hrm.. I guess this might not be a good place to look for that answer.

Does anyone know another forum that might be able to help on this problem?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!