link errors

Started by
1 comment, last by raptorstrike 19 years, 7 months ago
apperantly im missing a pretty vital include but i dont know what it is maybe if i give you the functions you can give me the file thanks.

GameEngine.o(.text+0xdd): In function `ZN10GameEngine8SetSleepEi':
C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/GameEngine.h: undefined reference to `GameEngine::CheckJoystick()'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x2e9): In function `ZN6Bitmap4FreeEv':
C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:53: undefined reference to `DeleteObject@4'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x4ec): In function `ZN6Bitmap6CreateEP5HDC(char *)':

C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:113: undefined reference to `CreateDIBSection@24'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x672): In function `ZN6Bitmap6CreateEP5HDC__jP11HINSTANCE__':
C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:160: undefined reference to `CreateDIBSection@24'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x71f): In function `ZN6Bitmap6CreateEP5HDC__iim':

C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:184: undefined reference to `CreateCompatibleBitmap@12'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x757):C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:193: undefined reference to `CreateCompatibleDC@4'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x768):C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:196: undefined reference to `CreateSolidBrush@4'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x783):C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:199: undefined reference to `SelectObject@8'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x7ef):C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:206: undefined reference to `SelectObject@8'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x7fd):C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:207: undefined reference to `DeleteDC@4'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x80b):C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:208: undefined reference to `DeleteObject@4'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x83d): In function `ZN6Bitmap4DrawEP5HDC__iiim':
C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:218: undefined reference to `CreateCompatibleDC@4'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x858):C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:221: undefined reference to `SelectObject@8'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x8b8):C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:228: undefined reference to `BitBlt@36'
Bitmap.o(.text+0x8cd):C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:231: undefined reference to `SelectObject@8'

Bitmap.o(.text+0x8db):C:/Dev-Cpp/projects/fore/Bitmap.cpp:232: undefined reference to `DeleteDC@4'

make.exe: *** [fore.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

this is c++ in dev-cpp i have included windows.h.
____________________________"This just in, 9 out of 10 americans agree that 1 out of 10 americans will disagree with the other 9"- Colin Mochrie
Advertisement
Those functions are defined in GDI32.lib.
thanks alot :) [smile]
____________________________"This just in, 9 out of 10 americans agree that 1 out of 10 americans will disagree with the other 9"- Colin Mochrie

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement