can someine try my game?

Started by
2 comments, last by dan1088352 19 years, 7 months ago
www.freewebs.com/cpluspluscode all but 1 of the games are mine (I am hosting davids game).
Advertisement
Ok, the tic-tac-toe was good. If you decide to take it further you could look at adding AI of varying levels.

The poker was a bit hard to follow. Seems that if you max your bet the computer always folds and you win. Also the top left of the screen displays what the computer has so it kind of defeats the purpose of betting. The concept is good. A little tweaking and this will be a lot of fun. Keep up the good work.
"If you are not willing to try, you will never succeed!"GrellinC++ Game Programming
I am working on the ai for the tictactoe program. and in the poker program it will only meet a certian amount according to what it sees, I made 18 pages of ai so it is fully cofered.
the top left of the screen displays what the computer has so it kind of defeats the purpose of betting

-this is an indian poker game, you can see the computers card but not yours and that is what you make your bet off of. and it can see your card and not its

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement