• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
madu

3d now math library?

This topic is 5127 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

where can i find a simple 3dnow math libray for common 3d operations like matrix multiplication, vector normalization etc. that also works on older k6 2 systems?

Advertisement
AMD libraries. Check the site.

Still it's not THAT great (calling overhead and conventions). I am writing a library that outperforms any available existing solution and is multi platform/OS/compiler compatible. But it's under development. It's a big job to do, since many 'd like to use it but far have the courage to help writing it atm.

Hi
U can get another library here some links but platform independent..and it is open source ...

http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/dld/dld_DownloadsListingPage_IDX/1,2381,11183,00.html

Hope it will help u :)

thanx

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!