• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Menace

Football game anouncement!

This topic is 5486 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all.. I'd like to present a game site for a football game in development by indie dev-co Kimera. The purpose of the site and the forum is to attract positive feedback and maybe even recruit people that would like to help create the game.. Enough talk, I hope you visit the site and maybe even write a few comments in the forum. World of Football [Edited by - Menace on January 29, 2007 3:54:49 PM]

Advertisement
No idea.. Really.

The only coder just left the project along with all his code, since he couldn't work on the project.. :(

I'm in the process of recruiting new team members (programmers) and we'll have to start from scratch.. not with design, but with code.

Thx, I'm glad you like my work (graphics), means a lot to me! =)

I love the look of this! Especially the emphasis on fun. I've often considered the potential success of a Kick Off-style game with analogue control! One thought though, no you need a sprint button if you're using the analogue stick to control pace?

Guest Anonymous Poster
"attact positive feedback"

So you only want positive feedback?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!