Any old members still around?

Started by
92 comments, last by d000hg 19 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, how old is old?
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Advertisement
Old enough.

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

Quote:Original post by cyanide
how old do your reg have to be to be called a dinosaur?
I think it should be at least 60 million years, no?
I was around when people had postcount titles.
I've been around since '99.

edit: I actually joined on my birthday, under a different name.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote:Original post by Pouya
think it should be at least 60 million years, no?

wow, I guess then the only members eligible here are the ones that are here since "the dawn of time".. tough luck :/
[size="1"]----#!/usr/bin/perlprint length "The answer to life,universe and everything";
I'm an oldie... and I was actually much less active the first few years than I became later on.
~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.
How many of you came here from TPU?
I think im old?
Check out my music at: http://zed.cbc.ca/go.ZeD?user_id=41947&user=Laroche&page=content
I've been here longer than I care to publicly admit. Too bad it says how long in my posts :-/

---------------------------Hello, and Welcome to some arbitrary temporal location in the space-time continuum.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement