Sign in to follow this  

blender confusing me

This topic is 4846 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

in game informer it put out that a program called blender had everything needed to make a game exept for an image editor, but i cant seem to even be able to find the spot where you insert the code. is anyone here familiar with this program?

Blender is a 3D creation tool - similar to Maya or 3DSMax.

Head on over to www.cgtalk.com and look in the Blender section - the guys & gals there are brilliant.

On a side note - Blender is a rather powerful tool, hard to believe it is a free download...worth learning as it outputs many essential out files.

Quote:
Original post by Anri
Blender is a 3D creation tool - similar to Maya or 3DSMax.

Head on over to www.cgtalk.com and look in the Blender section - the guys & gals there are brilliant.

On a side note - Blender is a rather powerful tool, hard to believe it is a free download...worth learning as it outputs many essential out files.

it seems to be powerful, powerful enough to crash my computer twice ><

Guest Anonymous Poster
Hi,

AFAIK there is a game engine which is embedded in Blender. It seems it has been heavily modified in the last version (2.34). The game engine can be scripted using the python language - same as Blender.

You can check the blender forums for more informations, and there is a lot of blender tutorials that are flying around your IP adress.

HTH,

Quote:
Original post by Anri
Hmmm...Blender crashing? What system-specs have you got?

well, my computer is next to garbage as far as i'm conserned, i've had to get the thing fixed continuosly, and now that the warranty is expired i have to deal with it. (its an HP computer with windows XP)

This topic is 4846 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.