Sign in to follow this  

[web] Any Suggestions?

This topic is 4838 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm working on a CSS design and need any suggestions or feedback you have as to the way it's set up, colours, font, anything. The Clicky McClickster!!!!!! If it looks familiar, it's because it was from the guys at Layout Reservoir (Asheh is using it too). And don't mind the logo, I'm going to move it behind the menu once I get back home and photoshop it up. Any suggestions? [Edited by - Rob Loach on September 14, 2004 6:27:38 AM]

Quote:
Original post by Michalson
Do you work at 1280x1024? The lower left logo will/does get obscured by the main text area on all normal resolutions.
Yeah, I plan on putting it behind the menu transparently once I get home a have access to Photoshop.

Quote:
Original post by C-Junkie
The highlighting of the links on the side looks funny for me. (gecko renderer)
How? Like the colouring?

Nice, pleasant. Very minimalist. A little bit more colour would be nice.

The copyright text should be smaller, IMO. Most people don't give a rats arse, and having it larger than the body text is just silly.

That logo would be fine if it were faded into the background much more. But I suppose you'll do something like that.

In Konqueror and Firefox the menu at the side, the enclosing box doesn't go right over to the body. There's like an inch gap between the right edge of the menu and the left edge of the body. Also, moving the mouse over an item causes the highlight to come up over the text and outside the right of the box. It looks like the width of the highlight is correct but the width of the box isn't.

HTH.

Hm..I don't know what's up now, but when I first viewed the page, the nav box thingy lined up with the whtie content area. Now...it's off but when I hover over it, the blue background reaches the (what looks like) correct distance. I'm viewing it in firefox.

Quote:
Original post by Charles Hwang
Hm..I don't know what's up now, but when I first viewed the page, the nav box thingy lined up with the whtie content area. Now...it's off but when I hover over it, the blue background reaches the (what looks like) correct distance. I'm viewing it in firefox.

So it looks good?

You can see it with some content at the RPong site here.

This topic is 4838 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.