Sign in to follow this  

Greenish Bitmap problem

This topic is 4837 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I was using Lamothe's method for loading 24 bitmaps (from the book Windows Game programming for dummies). The problem that I ran into was that every 24bitmap that I loaded showed up on screen with green! Has anyone else ran into this problem? Could this be a code problem or the settings on my computer that cause this funky situation?

Hello,

This is probably not a computer settings problem. It seems this is really a problem in your code. Can you post (or PM me) the code that your are using to load and display the bitmap ? [post is probably better, it will allow anyone to help you].

Side note : problems like this one are often code-related problems. If you favorite picture editor shows the correct bitmap, then it cannot be a system-wide problem. If you suspect a code problem, you may try to add a code snippet to your question - it can really help those who want to help you :)

Regards,

This topic is 4837 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.