Check out my new game on this site !!!

Started by
4 comments, last by yanuart 19 years, 7 months ago
Hi, I just managed to make my site ready this month for trial. You can go to : www.iplayallday.com to see it. This site has a collection of free flash games and quiz. I hope you'll like it.. It's still on trial (we will launch completely on Oct) but I've allready put a sample game there, so if you like what you see please visit our site frequently and help us promote our site 'cause there's going to be lots of updates. Thank you :D [Edited by - yanuart on September 15, 2004 8:36:59 AM]
Ride the thrill of your life
Play Motorama
Advertisement
The game 'Pest Attack' is great. Decent arcade gameplay, nice graphics and a good looking website. I commend your efforts :)
Thank you, if you like what you saw, please help us to promote our site by visiting often and tell about us to your friends..

thanks again..
Play Motorama
Quote:Original post by evolutional
The game 'Pest Attack' is great. Decent arcade gameplay, nice graphics and a good looking website. I commend your efforts :)

Yeah, it was pretty fun, responsive too.

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

There's a small bug in Pest Attack. If you're bouncing on some of the pests (to get the hit combo), if you die in midair, your combo counter doesn't reset. I had a wicked huge hit combo going on level 2, because I only ever died in midair when the jumping ones got me.

Might want to reset the hit combo counter on death, regardless of location.

Other then that, it's cool. I'm actually looking forward to SOS, it looks neat =)
Thank you.. make sure you come often and I'll try to fix the bug..
stay tuned for our next installment..
have you join our newsletter ???
Play Motorama

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement