• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
daerid

Removing an LSP

This topic is 5144 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've googled 'till I turn blue in the face, but the amount of information on removing an LSP using C/C++ on the net is abysmal. What I really need is a command line utility that can remove a WinSock2 Layered Service Provider by using the DLL name. LSPFix does what I want, but it's GUI only. I need a command line version. I'm trying to write my own, but it's a royal pain. I'm on a time crunch, so I'd like to get some information or maybe some code examples of how to remove an LSP entry. Thanks guys! [Edited by - daerid on September 14, 2004 3:04:19 PM]

Advertisement
justin` may have some code segments to do it if you haven't asked him already. I know he had a tool that would dump out a bunch of Winsock info.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!