[web] New Web Page - Comments?

Started by
12 comments, last by Spintwo 19 years, 7 months ago
The second one is better, but... I dunno, maybe you could add another color, not only green and black !?

-----------------------Happiness in slavery !-----------------------
Advertisement
Yeah, the logo was actually the result of a mistake. In Photoshop, instead of using the oval tool I used the oval marquee tool, so when I tried to draw other shapes in it it only drew inside the oval. Then, when I tried to move the oval to center it it moved not only the drawn stuff, but also the background, because I had accidentally drawn on the background layer rather than making a new one.

well, linking to google makes all the links technically acurate...but they will be linked to my pages eventually (hopefully soon)

hmm...different colors...well, I don't want to do red, that would be too much like Christmas. actually, it might not be, if it were in the right places and not too bright. Orange might provide a nice contrast, or blue would work. Heck, almost anything works with darker green if it's placed right.

thanks for the comments everyone!
hmm...I've been experimenting with different colors, and I've decided to see what it would look like white. I'm not sure which I like better, the light or the dark. I'm leaning toward the light, just because it expresses me better, but it doesn't look quite as good as the dark. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the light look better?

New Light site

Old for comparison
The light one burns my eyse. Way too much contrast. Make your darker one better by maybe making the text area a dark grey.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement