Sign in to follow this  

[web] Spelling and grammar checker

This topic is 4835 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys, is there a site or sotware that'll automatically scan your site/other and reports about grammar error/spelling error ?? I just made my site www.iplayallday.comand there's someone complaining that he can't understand my english.. this is bad for me since I want all of you can see it and I want to improve my site.. Can you take a look at my site and notice if there's something wrong with the language ?? or can you refer to me somekinda software to check my grammar and spelling ( I've done it using MS Word but as I can tell that it didn't work lol ).. thank you

"Multiple exclamation marks are the sign of a diseased mind." - Terry Pratchett
MS Frontpage (as a web editor) has a spell checker built in.
Nice site though [grin]

"Multiple exclamation marks are the sign of a diseased mind." - Terry Pratchett
oh my god !! i used it all the time in my writings .. am I sick or what ???
anyway benyryves : do you have complains about my english on my site ??

I don't have any major complaints, just please remember to only use single question or exclamation marks. It's make you look like less of a n00b and people will take you more seriously... Good punctuation and simple grammar (such as capitals at the beginning of sentences) is the best bet.

Also, useing the right tense when wording your sentences will help. Try using active phrases that promote the here and now; and try not to change the tense in the middle of a sentence.

This topic is 4835 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.