Sign in to follow this  

direction & covariance

This topic is 4837 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hihi! suppose i got eigenvectors of X -0.9913 0.1319 Y 0.1319 0.9913 how do i find their direction?? thx! Edwinz [Edited by - edwinnie on September 17, 2004 5:56:31 AM]

This sounds VERY much like a homework problem to me. If it is not, please convince me otherwise or I (or another mod) will close this thread. For your reference, please read the Forum FAQ and pay attention to the policies regarding the posting of homework questions.

If this is NOT a homework question, then I will happily answer your question (once you've convinced me).

To anyone else reading this... DON'T reply with an answer to edwinnie's question until this issue has been resolved. Doing so will result in a warning being issued.

Cheers,

Timkin

Well, I'm convinced.

If this is, in fact, NOT a homework question, then you have my apologies. In that case, repost the question (preferably with contextual reasons as to why it shouldn't be regarded as a homework question) and we'll do our best to answer. If it IS a homework question... good luck.

Tired of watching the flagged posts icon bob and bounce... ;)

This topic is 4837 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.