Sign in to follow this  

WhoppyArts v2.0

This topic is 4833 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey Hey GameDev.net community. Yall remember WhoppyArts? About a year ago... that ol' crappy website I was working on when I first got into HTML. I've redesigned everything. I'd like to know what ya think! :P There're some new stuff, (not much, working on recreating the C++ tutorials at the moment) There're some OpenGL tutorials now, and some Misc stuff... haven't gotten into DirectX yet. If ya wouldn't mind, click on one of the GoogleAd links please! So how's it look? WhoppyArts Homepage

Yea... and i'd like to buy the domain www.whoppyarts.net :-P I plan on it soon... i'm about $5 short lol

GoogleAds are pay per-click. I don't think there is an exact amount for each click... i'm hoping to make some money off of it to help support my site. (like more webspace, i'm close to my end :( )

Looks like a nice website. Simple yet styleish. I really hate overcomplexifyed websites where you have to wait a min for them to load, then another min for buttons to stop flying around and then be greeted with a horrable midi. Keep at it. Pongworld looked cool too btw ;)

Nice game BlackMoons :-) Love the screenshots. I have been a fan of space simulations myself... but mostly X-Wing vs TieFighter and X-Wing Alliance :P I'm working on a spaceship fighting/action game at the moment. I've never done AI programming before.... so its going to be a while before I release it to WhoppyArts.

Sign in to follow this