Sign in to follow this  

Visual Studio 2003 Task List

This topic is 4805 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi. Does anyone know how to disable the Task List in MS Visual Studio 2003 that keeps popping up when you have compile errors. It keeps insisting on chewing up my precious limited screen space on my laptop and it has to be the most useless thing considering the Output window gives you much better info. Very annoying :/

I realise I can close it but it keeps insisting on coming back everytime I have compile errors. Since I dont use it, its very annoying having to close it everytime to stop it gobbling my screen space. What I really wanted to know if its possible to completely disable it so it doesn't keep reappearing without my consent.

No dice I'm afraid. Are you running VS 2003 version 7 cause the route you specified doesn't exist in my version??

PS: Ah I got it:

Tools->Options->Environment->Projects and Solutions->Show Task List window if build finishes with errors

Cheers Lantz :)

I want to thank you for this useful information. I actually found out about GameDev.net because of this very annoying feature of Visual Studio. I googled for:

"visual studio" "task list" useless

Upon arriving at this forum on my first hit I started browsing around GameDev.net and decided to join.

-- Joe Sandmeyer

This topic is 4805 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.