• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
HemoGloben

Unity Obfuscated testing code crosses over...

This topic is 5055 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recently, I've been doing a lot of testing, things like using fonts, creating a logger class(which is probably gonna have to be updated, thanks to This thread.). And I started some terrain stuff, basic terrain drawing, then height maps, and getting all worked up over a malfunctioning Fractal Terrain Generator. But as I went to pack all those things away into classes, and seperate header files, I looked at what was left. A whole bunch of overly complicated code. I realized that I really shouldn't have done my prototype coding, and my actual coding in the same file. But it made me think, what should actually be in the main file?(my definition of main being the first file called, I guess sort of like an index page on a website)?

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!