Sign in to follow this  

Lua implementation..

This topic is 4839 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ok so i am working on making my 2D tile engine (SDL, VC++) have a more data driven approach, maybe for later portability, but i am having a problem implementing the Lua code. I want to make it so i only have one instance of the ScriptManager class. The way my engine is set up is that all my different classes (Object, ActiveObj, Player, Map, AI, Collision, etc..) feed into an EngineManager class, so it is the only class that actually interfaces with the main game loop. Right now i have no idea how to get the script class to be able to handle all of the different classes with just one instance, becuase every class accesses it. I would do more instances but i dont want to have them stepping on each others toes so to say..so how would i go about putting this together? thanks, btw.

This topic is 4839 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.