• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Shmuel

This is going to sound stupid

This topic is 5147 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm bored so can someone post something for me to code, with C++? Im pretty confident with it just to let you know.

Advertisement
Something I don't have time for:
Step by step algebraic equation solver.

EDIT: And if you ever do it, send it to me!

How would that work anyway? It's a very mechanical thing, so it certainly is doable. Can anyone give me a hint or a shove in the right direction?

step by step equation solver is something good to code, start with equations with only 1 variable then maybe work your way to systems of equations ... just think how you would do it in real life and code that process and just remember BEDMAS.

Something I want to do is an equation grapher. Except, I want it to be able to plot functions and non functions. Right now I couldn't draw it to the screen, so I'm not doing that anytime soon.

hmm... equation grapher. I'll give that a shot. I suppose a Step by step algebraic equation solver is a very mechanical operation and shouldn't be that hard, but for now I'll stick with an equation grapher.

Quote:
Original post by Shmuel
hmm... equation grapher. I'll give that a shot. I suppose a Step by step algebraic equation solver is a very mechanical operation and shouldn't be that hard, but for now I'll stick with an equation grapher.

[bawling]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!