Synchro, my free 3d plataformer (NEW VERSION!)

Started by
38 comments, last by Killua 19 years, 6 months ago
wow, I suck, I cant finish one level!
this is very cool game!
but it's too hard!
maybe make it easier to see if you are ontop of a cube or not...
ohh, and the collision detection is not perfect, I fell down sometimes when I did was ontop of the cubes...
Great Game BTW!
How appropriate, you fight like a cow!
Advertisement

Very nice comments!

fractoid, I agree with you the game lacks some polish and fading the music is a good idea.

Some of you asked if the music was mine. No it isn't, these are some songs I had in my hard drive for ages, I like demoscene a lot and i usully check compo results now and then and have my drive full of songs and demos. These songs come either from demoscene or hobby composers. You can find full credits for each song if you open them with winamp and check the info tag. Have fun.
Whenever I dl winzip opens it as an empty file. Which sucks, because I really wanna play it, it looks really cool.
if(this.post == SATISFYING){money.send(1.00,&HemoGloben);return thanks;}
Quote:Original post by HemoGloben
Whenever I dl winzip opens it as an empty file. Which sucks, because I really wanna play it, it looks really cool.

Save to disk then open it.
______________________________Perry Butler aka iosysiosys Website | iosys Music | iosys Engine
Thanks.

And I must say, great game. Controls are spot on, and the music is awesome. Also, the environments, like the backgrounds. Very nice, cool but not distracting, hard balance done quite nicely.

Sort of shareware I'd actually pay for.

Nice goin.

Edit: I think being able to remap the controls, and changing resolutions would be cool. Other than nit picky things like that(and a windowed mode? It's really good.)
if(this.post == SATISFYING){money.send(1.00,&HemoGloben);return thanks;}
Very good one ! I love the graphism tron-ic as well mega space ! I go to play anymore ...

Killua:
Im really interested in trying your game but can you please make a mirror of it to other server. I cannot access the file.
3D Side-Scroller game demo Project-X2 "playable"Lashkar: A 3D Game & Simulation Project demo @ lashkar.berlios.de
Rating++ for finishing such a challenging game!

BTW, the server is fine for me.
Damn, was that a cool game. Beats the crap out of doom3 anyday =)

Some more polish and just slightly easier would make it perfect.
-LuctusIn the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams
I can't run it. I have a 1024x768 LCD panel, with a radeon 9600 pro, and when I start the game, the monitor shows the 'video mode not supported'

What resolution did you set it to use?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement