• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ColdFace

Videogame Presentation

This topic is 5195 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey everyone I will be giving a presentation on the videogame industry on Thursday Oct 7 at Rhodes College in Memphis TN from 6 to 8 pm. This presentation is gear to technology professionals who want to know more about the industry or people who are just generaly interested in the industry(hobbiest/startups/looking for a game job) The presentation will be broad. I cover be covering alot Some Topics Include: Game programming such as data base managment, rendering technology, middleware and such. Content Creation such as game engine intergration with 3dmax, sound design. How to start up/get up a job Since I will be covering alot I will not go into alot of technical detail(depending on the audience, I don't want to create the deer in the headlights stare) If any of you are close to this area feel free to come by. I will be giving away some free games and other stuff. Thanks Now I just need to find Rhodes College....

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!