A real full blown studio looking for a team of freelance

Started by
4 comments, last by jeffie7 19 years, 7 months ago
hello my name is Paul, I am very skilled in allot of instruments and I own a full studio with nothing but the best here is a list of a FEW of the things I have. Pro tools HD system with allot of bomb factory plug ins and other rtas plugs as well. Neumann Mic's only except for a Manley gold reference and a rode ntk. studer reel to reel analog- the best in the world. all the programs you can think of. the whole acid library of loops......you need these for games. Kong triton, 12 guitars, 3 bass's, pearl masters drums, Roland v drums electric set. I can do up to 64 tracks simultaneous. there are more stuff like compressors and tube preamps and stuff like that too. I want to join a team but I will do freelance to cheaper than any guy on the forums and with the best gear you can get access to. so your games will sound better. some stuff i don't care about pay as long as it has my name on it. also if i join a team I don't expect a HUGE CUT I only want whats fair if the game made it. please write asap. take care paul [Edited by - arealmusician on September 20, 2004 2:41:53 PM]
Advertisement
I am sorry guy's.

I am truley not egotistical I only said that cause I felt picked on. I am truley good at what I do. I am making a website for me that will have samples. please keep me in mind though.

Please accept this my apolagy and start new with me.

If you want stuff done as I said I will be willing to
do allot for free. Im not greedy. I am very easy to get along with. I have been in the same band for 4 yrs and thats like a relationship. you have to get along with everyone. thats another reason I know i would do good on a a team,
for the simple fact that I put all i have into my projects.

I only wanna help people I have the talent and with good gear
it makes a world of a diff. to allot of people they dont know that cause they havent heard allot of this gear. but why would you spend so much money if it dident make a diff? with out alot of it and talented players your right, it wont sound pro.
see i record bands, I do jingles for radio,ect... allot of people come to me cause of the gear and the fact I know how to use it. then, when its a jingle they come to me for that reason and then my talent. Not trying to brag just trying to put it stright.

thank you,
Paul

ps.
thank you to the guy who stuck up for me that was ver nice.
cheers.
rate++
- stormrunner
Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to make money, if that's what you mean by "greedy". Your username catches the attention, though. What do you mean by "a real musician"? I didn't see any flaming posts here, but, judging from your second post, I guess people didn't like your first post and wrote nasty things that have been deleted. I guess they were touched by this "a real musician" nickname, which, in a way, suggests that others are not real musicians (although in reality it does not; you just say you are a real musician, you're not saying others are not; on the other hand, if everyone were real musicians here, why would you stress the fact of you being one). As for your post, I don't see anything wrong with it. You gear is a plus, and it's not wrong to highlight your advantages when you are competing for a job. I guess people felt menaced.
PPH
A fellow musician! ;)
Impressive list of gear. I would hope to build an equally impressive studio one day. Well - I don't actually play drums or guitars so there wouldn't be much point, but a nice rig all the same. You gotta get hold of some Roland and Yamaha synths to top it off though :)

MOTIF is killer, or the S90 keyboard - can't be touched at the price. Perhaps a Tyros instead of those if you prefer to have the sequencer and touchscreen colour LCD.

On the Roland front my own personal favourite is the JD-990, but being an older machine you would probably want the Xv-5080.

You probably know all these machines already - I'm just listing my favourites!

Also, the Triton is the next keyboard on my list. Does it have any of the synth capabilities that the MS-2000/MicroKorg have?

Why don't you post a demo of your stuff?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement