• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
kag1

Interview

This topic is 5114 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello For my Communications class in college I have to give a speech about my career I wish to pursue, and an Interview of someone in the field is required. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in answering some questions for me. Any kind of computer programming job would be sufficient, game devolpment, application development, whatever. Or if you would rather have me just post some questions here for everyone to answer maybe? If anyone is interested, please post back with an email address or contact me at KGobel at gmail thanks alot

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
You can post your questions here.

You can ask me (I worked in games for 1/2 a year and now in commercial big software company for just over that.) PM me, but I'm away till' Thursday or Friday on a business trip.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!