Sign in to follow this  
DPTHRT

Game Core and AI

I'm writing on a final year project in school about game developement... But I'd still need a short and precise declaration of game core... Could anyone write a short paragraph for me? And for my presentation I'd also need an extract of a source code for AI or something like this... Something, that looks very difficult even for a maths and for computer science teachers... Can anybody help me?

I'm not gonna give suggestions yet because I'm not a professional Game Developer, but as for finding AI code that your professor wouldn't understand ... it'll be hard. I'd rather you look for AI code that's important and understandable so you can impress then rather than confusing them. I wish you well on your search, but I won't give you any imput because I'm not a professional yet.

Hmm... this sounds like a homework-related question:

Quote:
In the FAQ:
9) Do not ask homework related questions. The GameDev.net members are not here to answer your homework questions, its against the forum rules and few people take kindly to it. Besides, we shouldn’t need to tell you that figuring it out for yourself will be way more beneficial to you in the long run.

Why not just write something yourself? That way when your professors ask you to explain all of the AI/difficult math because they don't understand what you've done, you actually know what it is and how to explain it... because they WILL ask if they don't understand it [lol]

Mushu - trying to help those he doesn't know, with things he doesn't know.
Why won't he just go away? An question the universe may never have an answer to...