Trial 3D editor- enter registration key to buy?

Started by
14 comments, last by dark_stalker 23 years, 6 months ago
I need to find a 3d editor that you can buy by simply entering a registration key.. heh.. any sugestions?
Online RPGs.. Almost like another life! Except for whenswitching back to real life, sometimes I forget there isn'ta profanity filter..
Advertisement
Lets not turn GameDev into a load of warez boards shall we?

Besides if you haven't got the amount of experience in the field of 3D graphics to know what to look for, use the net and do some research on different packages.

(And you're asking for trouble requesting warez/serialz on a web site full of GUYS WHO EARN A LIVING FROM THESE PROGRAMS.

Please, use some common sense.

Note: Not a flame! - Just a hot bit of advice.

Waassaap!!

Edited by - mr_jrt on October 2, 2000 11:07:37 PM
Waassaap!!
okey dokey
Online RPGs.. Almost like another life! Except for whenswitching back to real life, sometimes I forget there isn'ta profanity filter..
Use blender. It has an excelent interface and best of all it''s free!

I forget the link but it''s something like www.blender.ne

I can''t remember though.
Sorry, we don''t have .NE in holland

You should try www.blender.nl?
I was close lol

I said I didn''t remember the link
MilkShape sounds like what you''ll want. I don''t remeber the site, though, but it shouldn''t be too hard to find.
H3llo, I am a war3z d00d and I would like to ''3valuat3'' your softwar3z. Please send me free appz so I can b3 l33t. And don''t be pissed when I hax0rz your app because I''m just a poor kid that doesn''t work. After all, a job would mean less time for me to be in my room listening to M3tallica! I should still get software though because I''m me and it doesn''t hurt anyone!
http://www.iitvr.com/modelers.html

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement