Sign in to follow this  
RedRabbit

WMV to PPT converter

I don't think that would be very practical - you'd have an enormous number of slides, the file would be huge - but you can insert the WMV file as an object inside the presentation (Insert menu > Movies and Sounds). You could probably still do things like insert text at certain points if you set the movie to play automatically and timed the animation carefully.

Yeah, you can insert the WMV file as an object, but at approximately 24 frames per second it would make an insanely large Powerpoint presentation for even a small movie.

Perhaps if you had it configured to only make a slide per second, but that's still nuts for a movie that's >= 1 minute.

thanks guys, this wasnt for me I was in school when I posted it cuz this girl had a WMV presentation but none of our computers that were at hand had Windows Movie Maker. So i suggested she might be able to convert because she made it with Movie Maker but it was made in the style of a PPT. Oh well its all settled shes redoing it probably as Im typing this :-/ too bad she has to do it twice but lifes not fair i guess....thanks for the suggestions