[web] Which BBoard to use?

Started by
16 comments, last by Sander 19 years, 6 months ago
I'm making a site for my independant software studio. Of the countless free BBoard ssystems availabele, which one would be the best?
Molu
Advertisement
Wasn't this question asked like 5 threads down? Free-ness
I would say phpBB. It has solid basic features, and is easy enough to customize if you know HTML.
[Slime] I saw a headline on the newspaper today: "Horrific Rape in Alley", or something.[Slime] I was like "Is there any other kind of rape?"[Slime] "HILARIOUS RAPE AS CLOWN SODOMIZED"
I like InvisionBoard. Heres a company that uses it.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
Well, thanks. PHPbb seems a good choice. But it requires DB. Where can I find quality MySQL hosting free that permits bbs?
Thanks.
Molu
I believe Lycos, Tripod will support phpBB but you'll have to check. Been a few years. Also, not sure of the quality of either sevice.

Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
I'll use PHPbb. But I would be very grateful if you would tell me a free mySQL db hosting service. I googled to no avail. Thanks.
Molu
Molu
deluxe host
Dolphins - The sharks of the sea.
http://100webspace.com
Hi,

I think I'm not getting across. I already have a webspace host. What I need is an externel DB provider. Someone who will host me a DB with a modest storage and will support external linking from phpBB. Anyone knows one?
Molu

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement