• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
chao

Looking for Sonic Sprites (Formerly uhm)

This topic is 5411 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

can someone help and supply me sonic sprites,and backgrounds
Edited by evolutional to give the post a more meaningful title [Edited by - evolutional on September 23, 2004 5:17:11 AM]

Advertisement
[tarantino]
i must say chao, this is quite disturbing. when you take into account all those who have helped you so far:

- the guys at Sega, who actually drew those sprites.
- Shyguy who went through the trouble of ripping those sprites and creating sprite sheets for you.
- the guys that offered you to search for the sprites using Google.
- and me, who actually showed you where the page was.

now, after we have all chipped in on your little endeavor, you're telling us you can't copy and paste? that's it? that's what your saying? "i am incapable of copying and pasting those sprites"?

my mom can copy and paste. they could train a fucking chimp to copy and paste.
so you listen to me. if you want to make a game, and you have just a tiny iota of the skill to do such a thing, i suggest you open paint and you copy and paste that God damn sprite.
[/tarantino]

for real, it's not hard. turn on the grid in MS Paint and try to keep it centered. use 32x32 bitmaps and if it jiggles in the game, just move it in Paint till it stops.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Quote:
Original post by anist

for real, it's not hard. turn on the grid in MS Paint and try to keep it centered. use 32x32 bitmaps and if it jiggles in the game, just move it in Paint till it stops.

Or, come up with an ORIGINAL IDEA. Tailcoating sega does you no good.

And seriously, would you like for someone to code it for you too? If you can't even be bothered to do you're own theft of some one elses resources you have a a rude awakening coming when you try to make a real game and see that YOU have to do LOTS of ACTUAL WORK.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!