• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
colinisinhere

Unity Education?

This topic is 5414 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey, I'm 15 years old, I live in Oregon, and I was wondering how/where you guys suggest I get my education done. I'm currently in my sophomore yeah in highschool, but I will be taking my first year in Computer Science at a local community college in my senior year. Which they say is transfurable to any other school. I started teaching myself some programming in vb and eventualy took 2 classes title "Code Programming, Game Development" that was geared toward highschool students when I was about 12. Since then I have focused only on C++. I have made many 2d OpenGL games and a couple 3d ones. At the moment I am working on my own 3d engine and I already got the main structure down and a couple little features, but still in early stages. Long-story short, I'm very confident in C++ and OpenGL and would like to get a job as a game engine or game programmer after I get my 4 year degree. The question is, after I complete my first year of Computer Science at the community college in my senior year, where should I go to finish my schooling and get my degree? I'm considering local school mostly, but out of state is a possibility. Thanks!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!