• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Turt99

Turt's Puzzle Blocks

This topic is 5404 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm looking to get back to developing Turt's Puzzle Blocks in the next little while, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what I should improve? www.turt99.com

Advertisement
Three things I would suggest:

- On expert mode, when a block becomes locked, that lock should wear off after so long, say after 5 rows of play.

- While the blocks are building along the bottom of the screen (the ones that will be the next row), allow the user to click the row so that it instantly goes into the game, ie so the user doesn't have to wait if there is nothing to click in the game area.

- Have a new type of block that circles through the different colours, so if it is inbetween two red blocks, then when it turns red you can clear those blocks.

Its a cool game! Keep up the good work.

Hrmm I'm not sure I like the first suggestion, but I might try it and see how it works..

the second suggestion is a good one. It would allow people to force the game to speed up, and currently there is no time limited items

item 3, yes thats a good idea, that would add a small amount of timing required for the clicks which might help..

One of the other things that I want to do, is add some Tips to the game between the levels, just something that would help people learn the game and make the game seem more polished

[Edited by - Turt99 on September 24, 2004 9:02:33 AM]

Good game. Kept me entertained for a good few hours here at work.
Keep up the good work.
Looking forward to seeing future versions.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!