Microcosm - First Beta Complete! [link fixed]

Started by
14 comments, last by xSKOTTIEx 19 years, 6 months ago
I have just completed my 7-8 month long project, Microcosm. It is a cross between missle command and Insaniqarium. Hopefully this mix is a little refreshing for some of you. you can download the game at www.clasbey.com And click on the link Microcosm.zip. Thank you to clasbey.com for hosting the file. the download is approx. 24mbs... which is mostly sound and music files. There are six levels, hidden goodies, rewards, and some surprises... all i have to say is try completing the entire game with 100% accuracy. Ill try to get some pictures up here shortly. I would love some feedback as this game is the first ive ever actually "completed," and i would love to know what you think! [edit] here is a quick screen shot... not showing everything though. [/edit] [Edited by - xSKOTTIEx on September 23, 2004 4:41:01 PM]
---------Coming soon! Microcosm II.
Advertisement
archive corrupted..can't extract..judging from screenshot..game's cute
Yes so it seems that the zip file is corrupted. I did not make the zip file, i actually created an install.exe and it was zipped with something else... ill fix it.
hey, if you ftp transfer the file to your site, make sure you set ftp mode to BINARY and not the default ascii.

I hope that helps.

-j
Jonathan Makqueasy gamesgate 88[email=jon.mak@utoronto.ca]email[/email]
i uploaded the file to my own space.

click here to get just the install file
24MB

that should work. feedback please!
ne one?
awesome game, man. the missle command style is an improvement on the insaniquarium concept. i liked the graphics, and the sound was quality. would have liked the bullets to fly a little faster though. overall, though, well done.
- stormrunner
hey thanks. the bullets were slow on purpose - you get upgrades in later levels. i believe its only the second level before you get faster missles. keep playing and find out what else happens!
no more feedback? come on guys i know the download file is a little big but its worth it!
Great game, graphics and sound are top notch.

I hate it how easy it is to overwrite your saved game. Ive accedentally clicked new game, then my character (which ends up deleting my saved game, and going to the name character box w.o an option to cancel) twice already.

Please create a deletion conformation(sp?) screen and a go back option so I dont overwrite more games by accedent.
--http://www.geenat.com - Gnat's Software Design and Development Bloghttp://www.lanpartyeh.com - Canadian LAN Party Communityw00t!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement