• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Challenger17

Where can i show off my work?

This topic is 5474 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

The GD Showcase here only accepts GDNet+ members to upload their games, i'm just a normal member. i want to upload my game to some website, somewhere famous, like GameDev. that my relatives, friends or teachers can enjoy. i wanna show off~~~~ -_- could anybody give me any suggestion? thx!

Advertisement
There are plenty of free/cheap web hosts out there. If you can use one of those, you can make a page about your project and link to it from your signature...

i knew i saw this thread somewhere before... you already asked around in the lounge.
like Sr_Guapo said: get webspace, make a thread with a download link and post us the link so we can try whatever you've made.

Polarhome.com

A very nice free, host which gives you 20 mb, PHP, 1 mysql Database etc as soon as you sign up.Nothing except a conf mail is sent to your mail and you can use your account as soon as you click the link it contains.Also you wont have to post in any forums for maintaining your accont.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!