Where can i show off my work?

Started by
4 comments, last by demonkoryu 19 years, 7 months ago
The GD Showcase here only accepts GDNet+ members to upload their games, i'm just a normal member. i want to upload my game to some website, somewhere famous, like GameDev. that my relatives, friends or teachers can enjoy. i wanna show off~~~~ -_- could anybody give me any suggestion? thx!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In history, only steam engine and electromagnetics impelled human beings to make progress......
Advertisement
There are plenty of free/cheap web hosts out there. If you can use one of those, you can make a page about your project and link to it from your signature...
Sean Henley [C++ Tutor]Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
i knew i saw this thread somewhere before... you already asked around in the lounge.
like Sr_Guapo said: get webspace, make a thread with a download link and post us the link so we can try whatever you've made.
Now get down on your hands and knees and start repeating "Open Source Good, M$ Evil", smacking your head against the pavement after each repetition. Once you have completed your training you may change your first name to GNU/, to show that you are free from the slavery of the closed source world. -Michalson
Nein double posteren!

I can't actually close this thread, but I can ask you to delete it.
Polarhome.com

A very nice free, host which gives you 20 mb, PHP, 1 mysql Database etc as soon as you sign up.Nothing except a conf mail is sent to your mail and you can use your account as soon as you click the link it contains.Also you wont have to post in any forums for maintaining your accont.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[AirBash.com]
If you dont mind to go Open Source, http://sourceforge.net provides excellent "free" webspace.

Thermo/Konfu

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement