• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
d0153030

OpenGL How to plot xyz plot data like in civil application?

This topic is 5475 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello I am working on soem GIS type application in which i will be reading data file from the instrument which will provide me x,y,z cordinates of several points. I have to plot map based on these cordinates. Just want to know that has any body worked on these kinds of projects? What are steps taken while plotting such cordinates? Functionality to be provided like : 1.0 Go To xyz cordinate have to be provided 2.0 Zoom in and Out have to be provided 3.0 Panning 4.0 Plotting contours For 3D i am considering OpenGL and for 2D i will work with MFC using either GDI or GDI+ I just want to know the steps. Thanking you Sandeep Arya

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!