• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
meeshoo

tools

This topic is 5468 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi there. how are u?...[listening]...i'm glad all of you are doing great :) i have a little question here: if, along with the program and data files, we build some tools (i.e.:for exporting and converting data), do we must include this tools too in our subscribe? if we do, does that 1 M limit applies to this too? i think not, because this are development tools and they are not loaded on the phone. but i want to be sure, so please answer my question. thanks.

Advertisement
No, you only have to submit the actual application and its source code. If you wanted you could include any tools, for example, a tool to convert some external format into your custom mesh format, I'm sure they would be appreciated.

The 1MB limit definatly does not include any tools. That is the actual physical memory limit on the phone, so only applies to the runtime component (including assets).

Alan

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!